$8.99Item #: C-028Availability: In Stock
Mini Dial Thermometer$5.99
Small and handy thermometer with a 0-220 F range measured in 2 increments.Item #: 20K01-105Availability: In Stock
Red Cheese Wax, 1 lb.$8.99
Prevents unwanted mold growth on cheese during the aging process.Item #: C-010Availability: In Stock
Make your own mascarpone cheese at home with this kit!Item #: C-040Availability: In Stock
Item #: C-020Availability: In Stock
- Used as an additive in cheesemaking to set milk!
- Can be used at a rate of 1/2 teaspoon for 2 gallons of milk to set in 30 minutes under normal cheesemaking conditions
- One of our most popular forms of rennet!
A delicious, creamy yogurt that is simple to make and wonderful to eat. Works very well with store-bought or goats milk.Item #: C-023Availability: In Stock
Add this to light cream for a delicious Creme Fraiche that may be served fresh or used in cooking. When drained slightly, it will even produce a creamy Mascarpone cheese.Item #: C-025Availability: In Stock
Item #: C-038Availability: In Stock
- Make wonderful Chevre cheese at home with these direct-set cultures!
- Can be used to make Chevre, a soft and creamy cheese traditionally made of goat's milk which is great for spreads and dips!
- Comes with 4 packets
Item #: C-016Availability: In Stock
- Used as an additive in cheesemaking to create a firmer setting curd
- Usefull when using store-bought milk for cheese making
- Use 1/4 teaspoon dissolved in 1/4 cup water for 1 gallon of milk
A creamier, richer and sweeter yogurt.Item #: C-024Availability: In Stock
Item #: 5509Availability: In Stock
- Italian-made fruit press for grapes, soft fruits and cheese
- Stainless steel basket for easy cleaning
- Capacity of 1.5 gallons/5.5 liters of fruit per pressing
Item #: C-100Availability: In Stock
- Used as an additive in cheesemaking for enhancing the flavor of certain Italian cheeses such as peccorino, romano and feta.
- Can be used as directed by your recipe, or up to 1/4 tsp per 2 gallons of milk!
- A 2 oz bottle of kid (goat) and lamb lipase