The top-of-the-line economy brew pot! This kettle has 10 gallons of space for all your brewing needs. This translates into extra space to avoid the dreaded (and possibly hobby-ending) boilover. It also means enough space for the brew-in-a-bag technique, for brewers looking for a simple and easy way to transition out of extract brewing. Stainless steel and graduated, this pot can also be used for sparge water on larger brews. Perfect and economical for homebrewers of any skill level!
Perfect for: Full wort boil for 5 gallon batches (boil up to 8.5 gallons of wort). Great single pot for a 5 gallon Brew-in-a-Bag setups!
- Great for use on gas stove tops, or high-powered propane burners
- Internal graduated level guides, let you know your water level at all times
- Includes stainless steel domed lid
- Handles on the sides of the pot allow for easy lifting
- Stainless steel construction is built to last and makes for easy cleaning
- Perfect for malt extract home brewing!
- Construction: Stainless Steel - 0.8 mm/20 gauge
- Kettle Dimensions: 13.5 x 15.5-inches (W x H)