Up your infusion mashing game with this InfuSsion Mash Tun from SS Brewtech! For those who are used to mashing in a plastic cooler with a false bottom or rocket tube, this mash tun works in the same way, but is loaded with features that will make mashing, sparging and collecting wort a lot simpler and more efficient. Etched volume markings, a thermowell and LCD thermometer are just the tip of the iceberg!
The mash tun has dual walls made of 304 stainless steel, with foam insulation between the walls for better heat retention. The lid is made in a similar fashion, with foam insulation within its stainless steel construction. In addition, the bottom of the mash tun has a concave recess under the false bottom that is accessed in the very center by the drain port, which outs to a 1/2" ball valve. This means virtually no dead space in the mash tun! This placement also makes for better uniformity and efficiency in your mash. There are also a ton of add-ons for this mash tun, including a sparge arm assembly and a heating module and controller for stabilizing infusion mash temperatures. This feature can even be used for making kettle sours! Do efficient infusion mashing like never before with an SS Brewtech InfuSsion Mash Tun!
- Dual wall 304 stainless steel construction with foam insulation between walls
- Better temperature retention than standard plastic
- Ultra high efficiency mashing!
- Center drain and 5 degree sloped bottom
- No dead space! Conical bottom with drain!
- Foam insulated lid for heat retention.
- Etched volume markings
- Mash Tun WITH perforated False Bottom
- Insulated Lid
- 1/2 in. 3-piece ball valve
- LCD temperature display and temperature probe
- Construction: Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 23 in. H x 18 in. W
- Weight: 33 lbs
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.