40% OFF LEG EXTENSIONS!
Now for a limited time, order the NEW 14 Gallon FastFerment and get 40% OFF the leg extensions! No promo code needed. Just add the fermenter and leg extensions to the cart and the discount will be applied! Not available with any other offers or promos. Good while supplies last.
The 14 gallon FastFerment, from the good folks at Fast Brewing, is here! This 14 gallon conical fermenter is a larger version of their best-selling 7.9 gallon FastFerment conical fermenter and is made for making bigger batches of beer and wine! With all the award-winning features of its smaller counterpart, this version has a total capacity of 14 gallons (53 liters), perfect for making 10 gallon batches of beer or up to 12 gallon batches of wine! The design of the conical allows you to dump trub and collect yeast in the collection ball. With this design, there is no need for a secondary vessel! Perform both primary and secondary fermentation in the same vessel! What's more, with the optional leg extensions (sold separately), you can drain direcly into kegs or bottle straight from the fermenter! Experience all the ease and convenience of a larger conical fermenter without the incredibly high cost of stainless steel.
- 14 US Gallon / 53 Liter Conical Fermenter
- Base Fermenter Stand
- Large Screw Top Lid with Hollow Silicon Gasket
- Rubber Grommet and 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball for Harvesting Yeast
- Teflon Seated Union Valve with Fittings
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
- PVC Hose and Hose Clamp
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Teflon Tape
- Step by Step Instructions and Best Practices Manual
- Construction: Food Grade HDPE
- Heights: 41.7 in. / 105.9 cm (to top of airlock), 38.2 in. / 97 cm (to top of lid)
- Widths: 18.6" / 47.2 cm (conical body), 18 in./45.7 cm (stand rings)