Need to put a gas line through the walls of your kegerator? How about run a liquid line through the wall in your jockey box? You can do all that and more with this 2 7/8 inch bulkhead fitting! Each end has a 1/4 inch MFL flare fitting, which is perfect for swivel nut sets. The included washers and nuts can tighten down around walls to secure the bulkhead in place. The stainless steel body ensures usage in almost any setup! Run an external tank of gas into your kegerator, run liquid lines through the walls of a jockey box and more!
- Great for running liquid and/or gas lines through a jockey box
- MFL fittings on each end hook up easily with swivel nut sets, that are probably already in your existing equipment set if you own a kegging system.
- Comes with required washers, nuts, and o-rings for installation
- Stainless steel construction will make sure it lasts!
- 2 7/8-inch length, with 1/4-inch MFL fittings on each end
- 1 1/8-inch wall (center area with no threads)
- Stainless Steel Construction