A complete electric brewing system from Blichmann Engineering! Part of the Blichmann Engineering Pro Series, this horizontal BrewEasy system comes with everything you need to make 20 gallons of finished beer. All you need on top of this system is something to ferment in! Blichmann has taken the hassle out of cobbling together a brewing system with these Pro Series horizontal systems. The horizontal BrewEasy uses Blichmann Engineering's patented Kettle-RIMS style of brewing to get the most out of two kettles. Perfect for home use or as pilot systems for commercial breweries, these systems use two top-of-the-line Blichmann Boilermaker kettles with a horizontal arrangement where two Blichmann RipTide pumps move water and wort between kettles and through the Therminator wort chiller, making brew days a breeze! Loaded with all the accessories you could need for a complete brew day, including a 240v BoilCoil heating element, temperature control module, false bottom, AutoSparge for sparging, whirlpool fitting in the boil kettle, RipTide pumps and stainless steel brewing table on casters. No fuss, no hassle, just pure pro brewing power from Blichmann Engineering!
- A top quality system that can produce 20 gallons of finished beer!
- Two kettle horizontal electric system allows you to mash, boil and chill - all in one compact area!
- Systems consist of all high quality Blichmann Engineering parts which have been engineered for making the best beer possible!
20 Gallon Turnkey System Includes
- Mash: 30 Gallon Boilermaker w/Autosparge and False Bottom.
- Boil: 30 Gallon Electric Boilermaker w/240v BoilCoil and whirlpool fitting
- 240v Dual Temperature Control Module
- 2x Blichmann RipTide Brewing Pumps
- Therminator Wort Chiller
- 66 in. x 30 in. 14 ga 304 Stainless Steel Brewing Table - 24 in. tall
- Hoses and Fittings
All Pro Series Horizontal Brewing Systems ship via Fedex freight shipping with liftgate from Blichmann Engineering
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.