Safer than glass and more sanitary than plastic! Introducing the SS
Brewtech Brew Bucket Mini. This is a stainless steel fermentation bucket
with a conical bottom and a load of features! It has a total capacity
of 3.5 gallons, perfect for 2.5 gallon finished batches, or for
splitting a 5 gallon batch! The Brew Bucket Mini is used by brewers all
around the world, and Great Fermentations is proud to bring this
excellent stainless steel fermenter to you!
This bucket has a
cone-shaped bottom where trub and yeast settle, and comes with an
integrated 3/8 in. ball valve and rotating racking arm assembly that can
be used to take samples during fermentation and for racking after
fermentation is complete. The gasketed lid clamps down on the top and
can accommodate a standard airlock. What's more, these buckets are
stackable, even with an airlock in place! Made of high-quality 304
stainless steel, the Brew Bucket Mini is an awful lot of sanitary
stainless steel fermenter for the price.
- 3.5 gallon total capacity
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Stackable during fermentation
- Etched volume markings in both gallons and liters
- Conical bottom helps to trap trub so that beer can be safely racked away!
- Integrated rotating 3/8 in. ball valve and racking arm assembly - take readings during fermentation and rack out!
- Brew Bucket Mini
- Lid with Gasket
- 3/8 in. ball valve
- Racking arm
- Silicon stopper for lid
- (1) replacement large o-ring
- (1) replacement small o-ring
- (4) silicon feet inserts
- Construction: Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 16 in. H x 11 in. Top W X 8.5 in. Bottom W
- Total Capacity: 3.5 gallons
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.