Note: This product is currently backordered from the supplier, and is available for preorder with an expected shipping date in late August.
Anvil Brewing is bringing their best game to the table with this 4 gallon stainless steel bucket fermenter that is loaded with features! In addition to all the wonderful qualities of stainless steel, this fermentor has a coned bottom for settling of yeast and trub. Etched volume markings help you know exactly how much fermenting beer you have. The rotating racking arm allows you to rotate and drain clear beer away from trub. It even includes a spigot with ball valve, stopper and airlock! Perfect for smaller batches of beer, or splitting a batch into two fermentors. Durability and ease of use in a stainless steel fermenting bucket, all at a great price point, from Anvil Brewing!
- 4 gallon total capacity with etched volume markings
- 304 tainless steel construction
- Coned bottom for settling of trub and yeast.
- Rotating racking arm makes racking clear beer a breeze!
- Ball valve and spigot for controlled racking.
- Latching lid to create a superior seal.
- Ball valve and spigot
- Rotating racking arm
- Latching lid, stopper and airlock
Product Specifications and Dimensions
- Width (handle to handle): 14.5 in.
- Length: 13.5 in to dip tube
- Height: 14.75 in to top of lid (add 6.25 in for airlock and stopper)
- Recommended Batch Size: 2.5 gallons
- Gross Capacity: 4 gallons
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.