Economical and effective, this 5 gallon brew kettle is an ideal way to start out your brewing career! While a finished batch of beer is usually 5 gallons, this kettle can be used to make a concentrated extract batch of beer of 2-4 gallons, which is then topped off with sanitary water in the fermenter. Stainless steel is preferred for brewing because it is inert and does not react like other metals, such as aluminum. It can also be used for heating up smaller volumes of sparge water. Get started brewing with this bad boy today! Please note that product may vary slightly from picture.
Perfect for: Stovetop batches of 1 - 2.5 gallons or 5 gallon concentrated wort boils.
- Great for use on gas stove tops, or high-powered propane burners
- Internal graduated level guides, let you know your water level at all times
- Includes stainless steel domed lid
- Handles on the sides of the pot allow for easy lifting
- Stainless steel construction is built to last and makes for easy cleaning
- Perfect for malt extract home brewing!
- Construction: Stainless Steel - 0.8 mm/20 gauge
- Kettle Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.5-inches (W x H)