Specifically designed for brewing applications, the Anvil Brewing Equipment's 7.5 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full wort boils for 5 gallon batches. It can also work great as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon batches! As a mash tun, due to its size, you would be limited to smaller gravity beers.
Perfect for: Full wort boil for a 5 gallon batch (boils up to 6.5 gallons of wort), and smaller partial mash or brew-in-a-bag systems.
The kettle is graduated with interal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 7.5 gallon brew kettle from Anvil Brewing Equipment!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-14" | Diameter-12 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.1 gallons
Features of Anvil Brew Kettles:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer included standard!
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability - no rivets to leak or harbor contaminates!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2 height to diameter ratio for optimum brewing performance
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle.
About Anvil Brewing Equipment
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry. Anvil Brewing Equipment: Inspired by Palmer, Built by Blichmann, and Made for You!