Pre-Order By: Monday, December 4th
Available By: January 2018
Pre-Order More and Save
Pre-Order multiple LE17 kits and save more. You can mix and match different kits or get more of the one you like! Discount will be reflected during checkout.
- Two Kits: Extra $10 OFF
- Three Kits: Extra $15 OFF
- Four Kits: Extra $30 OFF
Winexpert is proud to bring you this Australian Petit Ruby Cabernet as part of their Limited Edition 2017 series of wines! This blend hails from the Riverland in southern Australia. Sprawling between Victoria and New South Wales, the Riverland has sunny, dry days that create bountiful grape harvests, with terrior perfect for growing some of the world's best wine grapes! This blend combines Petit Verdot with Ruby Cabernet. Ruby Cabernet is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Carignan which lends structure and soft tannins, with vanilla and dark berry flavors coming from the Petit Verdot. A fabulous wine that pairs well with grilled meats and hearty pasta dishes, this is a must-try blended wine kit!
- Part of Winexpert's Limited Edition series that promotes unique and upcoming wine styles.
- From the Riverland, an unofficial "super region" in southern Australia.
- Combines the body and structure of Ruby Cabernet with the flavors and aromas from Petit Verdot.
- Bursting with currant, dark berry, plum and vanilla, these flavors are enhanced by black pepper spiciness and go perfectly with grilled meats and pasta dishes.
Excelsior Cabernet Sauvignon
This kit contains all the ingredients (including yeast) and the instructions needed to make your wine. Bottles and corks must be purchased separately.
|Kit Yield:||6 Gallons|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV):||13.5%|
|Grape Skins Included?:||No|
|Country: ||Riverland, Southern Australia|
|Labels Included?: ||Yes|