This burner is built to last! The Banjo burner is a solid iron burner with a hot flame for maximum boiling ability! Designed for use with larger pots, the Banjo burner features a manifold that spreads the flame and delivers more power than our High Pressure Bayou classic burner. It includes a 0-30 PSI adjustable regulator to control flame and temperature more precisely for applications such as mashing and heating sparge water. Boils are achieved in a fraction of the time as on gas stoves or inferior burners. Make the switch to a Banjo today and experience the difference!
- High heat output for quick heating and boiling
- Large cooking surface that can accomodate up to 100 qt stock pots.
- Great for brewing applications!
- Type: Cast iron burner
- Dimensions: 16 in. (Diameter of Cooking Surface) x 12 in. (Height)
- 30 PSI High Pressure regulator with 48 in. hose
- Fuel: Propane