A full conical fermenter that utilizes a cornelius keg design for fermentation, carbonating and serving, from the minds at Blichmann Engineering! Introducing the Cornical, a fermentation system that combines the best features of a professional grade stainless steel conical fermenter with an easy-to-use, compact cornelius keg! With this fermentation system, you can ferment in the cornical, take samples with the included racking arm and attached sampling port, check volume of the cornical, and dump or harvest yeast. Once the beer is fermented and yeast removed, you can then proceed to carbonating your beer in the same vessel. No racking required!
This complete system comes with the modular keg and the fermentation kit, so you have all the fittings and tubing you need to ferment, carbonate and serve beer right out of the box! If you would like to use the fermentation kit on subsequent batches while serving the one batch of beer from the keg, you can buy additional Cornical kegs. Get as many as you need to keep the beer fermenting and flowing. The fermentation kit is also sold separately, if needed. Do it all like the pros do with the Cornical from Blichmann Engineering!
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ferment, carbonate and serve beer all in one vessel!
- Easily take samples during fermentation to monitor the process and ensure completion (as well as sneak a taste here and there!)
- Butterfly dump valve allows you to dump trub and harvest yeast for use in subsequent beers!
- Once fermentation is complete and yeast is dumped, simply change out lid hatches, invert, and attach keg bottom. It's that simple!
- Easy to use lid hatch for easy dry hopping
- Carbonate and serve just like any ball lock keg without the hassle of racking!
- Can get additional Cornical keg bodies for fermenting additional batches while still serving beer!
- Can ferment up to 5 gallons of beer and 6 gallons of wine.
Full Kit Includes:
- 5.25 gallon cornelius keg with ball lock fittings
- Keg bottom, v-band clamp for keg bottom, and keg lid hatch.
- Conical fermenter bottom with tri-clamp fittings
- 1.5 in. tri-clamp butterfly bottom dump valve, 1.5 in. tri-clamp elbow, racking tube, sampling valve, fermentation lid hatch
- Assorted Tri-clamp valves, gaskets and caps
- QuickConnector nuts, o-rings, airlock o-rings
- 1/2 in. blowoff tube
- 1 in. bottom dump hose
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Keg Connections: Ball Lock
- Gross Capacity Volume: 7 Gallons
- Height to the top of the Chime: 38.5 in.
- Height to the top of the Blowoff Kit: 40 in.
- Height to the top of the Airlock: 43.5 in.
- Width: 10 in.
- Depth: 14 in.
- Body Diameter: 9 in.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.