Just when you thought the BoilerMaker couldn't get any better, Blichmann Engineering went ahead and did just that, with the introduction of the G2. This 15 gallon kettle is a no compromise brew pot. It comes packed with standard features like a patent pending linear flow drain that is easy to disassemble and clean, easy to read level gauge, snap-in drain tube, adjustable BrewMometer, a sleek and easy to clean surface finish, and cool touch custom molded grips. Don't be lured in by a bare bones pot for a cheaper price; by the time you add all the extras you want, you'll find that the BoilerMaker is hands down the best brew pot your money can buy!
Perfect for: Full wort boil for 10 gallon batches. Also can be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon all-grain systems, or as a HLT on 15-20 gallon systems. Also is a great single pot for a 5 gallon Brew-in-a-Bag setups!
G2 BoilerMaker Features
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this pot into a family heirloom.
- Stepped bottom on pot supports false bottom and eliminates sidewall shunting
- Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control. Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free. Cool touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy. No tools are required for disassembly, so cleaning is fast and easy!
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer with our unique patented brewing dialface - the ultimate in brewing convenience.
- Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans impeccably; sleek brush on the outside and a silky smooth satin finish on the inside.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8" of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Cool touch high impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Volume: 15 Gallons (60 quarts)
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
- Kettle Dimensions: 16 x 18.25-inches (W x H) Add 2.25-inches for the lid.
- Kettle Dead Space: 0.19 gallons
- Volume to Thermometer Stem: 6.5 gallons