Add a ball valve and thermometer to this ported stainless steel kettle from Brewer's Best! This kettle has an 8 gallon total capacity, which is perfect for doing full boil 5 gallon batches of beer! The two ports are located 1.5 inches and 6 inches from the bottom of the kettle respectively, and are perfect for adding a valve for draining, as well as a thermometer for monitoring temperature. With these, you could even use the kettle for small-scale mashing and brew in a bag! This kettle has a 4mm tri-clad bottom and is induction ready. Use it to brew inside on an induction burner! Brew right with a ported, tri-clad bottom kettle from Brewer's Best!
- A kettle with two 1/2 in. female NPT threaded ports (1.5 and 6 inches from the bottom, respectively) for the addition of a valve and a thermometer.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Silicon dipped handles on sides and lid.
- 4mm thick tri-clad induction ready bottom.
- Graduated between 1 and 7 gallons, with a total capacity of 8 gallons.
- Perfect for full boil 5 gallon batches of wort!
Product Dimensions and Port Locations
- The top port coupler is 6 in. off the bottom and is used for a thermometer. The bottom coupler is 1.5 in. off the bottom and is used for a ball valve. The dimensions of the kettle are 300mm (11.8 in) diameter by 430mm (16.9 in) tall.