What's better than a pump to help transfer your hot wort on brew day? Why, a pump that comes with a stainless steel head at a decent price of course. This inline pump from the folks at Chugger Pumps is a great upgrade for the serious brewers tired of relying on gravity to help them transfer their wort. Comes stock with a 1/20 horsepower motor, can handle liquid up to 250F (120C), and all the materials are FDA Food Compliant. The pump head is made of stainless steel which not only looks cool, but is durable and defends against cross threading. Great pump, for a great price.
For an ideal setup, add a ball valve to the outlet port so you can throttle down your flow rate which will allow more efficient sparging and cooling.
- Max Flow of 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- 1/2" male NPT inlet and outlet
- 2' x 7/8" impeller
- 4 ft. 115V power chord
- Stainless Steel head
- Handles liquids up to 250F (120C)
- Comes with mounting plate to help integrate into your existing system
- Pump head can be rotated 360° in 90° intervals
- Pump is NOT self-priming. Don't run dry