This is the Cornical Fermentation Kit from Blichmann Engineering, which is designed to work with their Cornical Keg kit. It includes the fermenter bottom, as well as a range of valves and connections, the fermenter lid hatch, and blowoff and drain tubes. Essentially, this is everything you will need except for the Cornical Keg, which comes with the keg body, keg lid hatch, v-band clamp and keg bottom, and is sold separately. If you did come into one of these but need the fermentation kit, Blichmann Engineering sells this kit to work with that keg body system.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Works in conjunction with the Cornical Keg (not included)
- Easily take samples during fermentation to monitor the process and ensure completion (as well as sneak a taste here and there!)
- Butterfly dump valve allows you to dump trub and harvest yeast for use in subsequent beers!
- Comes with blowoff hose and bottom dump tubing to keep fermentation under control and beer clean, as well as all the connectors and fitting you will need!
- A fermentor bottom that can attach to the Cornical keg for full functionality
Full Kit Includes:
- Fermentor bottom
- 1.5 in. elbow
- 1.5 in tri-clamp butterfly bottom dump valve
- Racking tube and nut
- Racking fitting and o-ring
- Sampling valve
- Assorted Tri-clamp valves, gaskets and caps
- Fermentation lid hatch
- QuickConnector nuts, o-rings, airlock o-rings and 1/2 in. elbow
- 1/2 in. blowoff tube
- 1 in. bottom dump hose
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Works with Cornical Keg (not included, but can be purchased together as part of the Cornical Full Kit)
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.