Chill your wort quickly and efficiently with this 20 plate wort chiller from Duda Diesel! Duda is an industry leader in energy systems and biodiesel supplies. As such, they have taken their engineering knowledge and created an efficient plate chiller for use in brewing! This 20 plate wort chiller has garden hose fittings for the water side, and 1/2 in. male NPT fittings for the wort side. While it can be gravity-fed, it works like a charm in conjunction with a pump! Simply flow your wort and water through the chiller. Wort goes in hot and comes out cool! Under standard conditions (water in at 68F and 212F wort flow at 0.75 gpm), wort comes out at 75F. Get chilling quickly and easily with this Duda Diesel plate chiller!
- Chill wort under standard conditions to 75F instantly!
- 304 stainless steel plates.
- Perfect for 5 or 10 gallon batches of beer!
- Garden hose fittings for water side and 1/2 in. male NPT fittings for wort side.
- Heat Exchange Area: 0.24 sq.m.
- Max Temperature: 430F/225C
- Operating Pressure: 165psi/1.0Mpa
- Plate Material: 304 stainless steel
- Brazing Material: 99.9% copper