Conical Fermenters are a great addition for your brewery, because they allow you to do both your primary and secondary fermentations in the same vessel. The problem is that conicals can sometimes cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Enter the FastFerment! The "cone" shape design of the fermenter allows yeast and sediment to collect in the bottom of the fermenter. When fermentation is done, simply close the bottom valve and remove the collection ball from the vessel and voila – you have started secondary fermentation! Now you can clean the collection ball and put it back on to finish off your secondary, or you can store it with the yeast in the fridge to use again. Easy as pie.
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" PVC Hose (4') & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
Make sure to check out the list of accessories you can buy for the FastFerment below!
- Heights:On wall mounts from bottom of collection ball = 35.5 in. to top of airlock. In the optional stand = 37 in. to top of airlock
- Widths: With wall mounting bolts = 14.75 in.Without wall mounting bolts = 14.25 in.