Kombucha is a fermented tea, that has been around for centuries. It originally gained mainstreem popularity back in the 70's, but is making another resurgence now as a healthy replacement to sugary sodas. Whatever your reasons are for wanting to try it, Kombucha tastes great, is easy to make, and can be ready in a matter of 7-10 days.
Our Kombucha starter kit from the awesome folks at Kombucha Artisan, has everything you need to make healthy, great tasting Kombucha from home, including the equipment, ingredients, AND Kombucha culture. All you need to do is add sugar!
With this kit, you'll be able to make two, 1/2 gallon batches of ready to drink Kombucha. After that, all you'll need is more tea and sugar to make additional batches!
Kombucha Starter Kit Includes
- Kombucha Artisan Specialty Tea Mix, by Nelson's Tea
- Organic Kombucha Culture (SCOBY) and Liquid Starter, from Circle City Kombucha
- 1/2 Gallon Glass Fermenting Jar with Lid
- Reusable Un-Bleached Cotton Cover with Rubber Band
- Stainless Steel Steeping Ball for Your Specialty Tea Mix
- Stick-on Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Custom Kombucha pH Test Strips
- Plastic Pipette for Taking Samples
- Instruction Booklet with Step by Step Illustrations & Special Flavoring Recipes