Pre-Order By: Monday, December 4th
Available By: February 2018
Pre-Order More and Save
Pre-Order multiple LE17 kits and save more. You can mix and match different kits or get more of the one you like! Discount will be reflected during checkout.
- Two Kits: Extra $10 OFF
- Three Kits: Extra $15 OFF
- Four Kits: Extra $30 OFF
Winexpert is proud to bring you this New Zealand Merlot as part of their Limited Edition 2017 series of wines! This pure Merlot comes from Hawke's Bay, which is the oldest wine growing region in New Zealand. A combination of environmental factors, including year-round sunshine, volcanic soil and five rivers, create the perfect conditions for growing Merlot grapes that are then turned into a luxuriously well-balanced wine! Notes of fresh, ripe fruit on the front end combine with lingering oak spice, hints of mocha and licorice for the perfect wine experience. A great wine by itself, this Merlot also pairs perfectly with slow-cooked lamb and beef, or with rich and flavorful cheeses such as smoked cheddar and gouda. Any fan of Merlot should give this exotic New Zealand version a try!
- Part of Winexpert's Limited Edition series that promotes unique and upcoming wine styles.
- From Hawke's Bay, the oldest wine-growing region in New Zealand.
- Combines ripe fruit flavors with a lingering oak spice, hints of mocha and luscious licorice.
- The perfect accompaniment to rich, slow-cooked meats such as beef and lamb, as well as flavorful cheeses .
Oyster Bay Merlot
This kit contains all the ingredients (including yeast) and the instructions needed to make your wine. Bottles and corks must be purchased separately.
|Kit Yield:||6 Gallons|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV):||13%|
|Grape Skins Included?:||No|
|Country: ||Hawke's Bay, New Zealand|
|Labels Included?: ||Yes|