Pre-Order By: Monday, December 4th
Available By: January 2018
Pre-Order More and Save
Pre-Order multiple LE17 kits and save more. You can mix and match different kits or get more of the one you like! Discount will be reflected during checkout.
- Two Kits: Extra $10 OFF
- Three Kits: Extra $15 OFF
- Four Kits: Extra $30 OFF
Winexpert is proud to bring you this South African Chardonnay Chenin Blanc as part of their Limited Edition 2017 series of wines! This blend comes from the Rawlsonville wine-growing region of South Africa. The cool, rainy winters and warm, dry summers of the region create a perfect environment for fruit-driven wine grapes. This blend combines the buttery richness and complexity of Chardonnay grapes with the region's signature grape, Chenin Blanc, which contributes a zesty and crisp acidity to the wine. This leads to a well-balanced white wine, with flavors of baked apple, peach and citrus zest that is wonderful on its own, or paired with seafood and shellfish. This is a unique and delectable white wine with the best characteristics of two grape varieties!
- Part of Winexpert's Limited Edition series that promotes unique and upcoming wine styles.
- From Rawsonville, a wine-growing region of South Africa with cool, rainy winters and sunny, warm summers.
- Combines the rich butteriness of Chardonnay with the zesty acidity of Chennin Blanc.
- Fruit-forward, this wine is delicious on its own or paired with seafood and shellfish dishes.
The Curator, South Africa
This kit contains all the ingredients (including yeast) and the instructions needed to make your wine. Bottles and corks must be purchased separately.
|Kit Yield:||6 Gallons|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV):||13%|
|Grape Skins Included?:||No|
|Country: ||Rawsonville, South Africa|
|Labels Included?: ||Yes|