Pre-Order By: Monday, December 4th
Available By: March 2018
Pre-Order More and Save
Pre-Order multiple LE17 kits and save more. You can mix and match different kits or get more of the one you like! Discount will be reflected during checkout.
- Two Kits: Extra $10 OFF
- Three Kits: Extra $15 OFF
- Four Kits: Extra $30 OFF
Winexpert is proud to bring you this Spanish Milagro Blanco as part of their Limited Edition 2017 series of wines! From the La Mancha region of central Spain where grapes have been grown with great effort for centuries, Milagro Blanco is a unique blending of three grape varieties which each make their own contribution to the finished wine. Muscat brings a luscious fruitiness to the wine, Verdejo gives a mineral crispness, and Sauvignon Blanc adds an herbal, balanced acidity. The three are in complete harmony in this delicious wine that is bursting with flavor! Passion fruit and white flower notes are in the forefront of the aroma and are supported by flavors of melon, peach, lime and grass, with a touch of honey in the finish. Pairing perfectly with moderately spicy Asian cuisine and salads with a light vinegarette dressing, this wine is perfect with food or on its own!
- Part of Winexpert's Limited Edition series that promotes unique and upcoming wine styles.
- From the central region of La Mancha in Spain, where wine grapes have been grown for centuries.
- Combines the best characteristics of Muscat, Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc.
- A wonderfully balanced wine with floral and herbal aromas balanced by melon, peach, lime, grass and honey notes on the palate.
Marques de Riscal White
This kit contains all the ingredients (including yeast) and the instructions needed to make your wine. Bottles and corks must be purchased separately.
|Kit Yield:||6 Gallons|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV):||13%|
|Grape Skins Included?:||No|
|Labels Included?: ||Yes|