The Pump Stand will help complete your ultimate setup by combining all the components of the Tower of Power system, into one central control center for home brewing domination. This freestanding RIMS plumbing tower offers the following features:
- Optional March 815 HS pump (Stand can be purchased with/without pump)
- Easy to use flow meter to set your mash recirculation rate and your lauter rate. Doubles as a visual wort color/clarity sight-glass!
- Adjustable low-flow alarm sounds a horn if your mash begins to stick or your flow slows for any reason
- Custom designed 3-way valve will divert your wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at sparge time with a twist of the wrist
- Wort sampling valve to check for starch conversion or specific gravity/pH during the sparge
- Conveniently mount one or two control modules (optional Mounting Plate required for second control)
- Stand includes integral GFCI receptacle for safety
- Cleanup is a breeze! All you need is a bottling bucket.
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners to permanently install the unit onto your stand!
- Gloss black powder coated tower will look beautiful for years.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.