The TopTier stand mounted burner from Blichmann Engineering gives you all the qualities of the floor standing burner, mounted in your ultimate arrangement on the TopTier Modular Brewing Stand! Boasting a high efficiency output of 72,000 BTUs, this burner has been shown to outperform burners with a higher BTU output. Blichmann has ensured this through its highly efficient design that enables more heat to reach the kettle instead of being lost to the atmosphere. The manifold is multifaceted and flames are kept burning a bright blue, ensuring that kettles are not scorched or discolored.
The stainless steel design ensure no fuming, as cheap paints are not used in its construction. In addition, its heavy design makes it quite wind-stable, even under less than ideal wind conditions which would hamper brewing operations on lesser burners.Natural gas conversion is a snap with the optional natural gas conversion kit. These bad boys are built to last a lifetime...no need to buy other burners ever again!
Important Product Information
- Included with this product are the Blichmann TopTier burner and necessary mounting equipment to hook it up to your existing TopTier stand
- PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED are the main support arms that allow the mounting equipment to integrate with the stand. You will need to use 1 of the 3 arm sets that were included with your original TopTier stand
- Quiet, fuel efficient and powerful!
- Mounts to the Blichmann TopTier Brewing Stand
- Ability to convert to natural gas with conversion kit (sold separately)
- Size: 17 in. (Diameter of Cooking Surface - Adjustable Kettle Stabilizers can expand) x 9.75 in. (Height)
- Output: 72,000 BTUs (Propane), 60,000 (Natural Gas - w/natural gas conversion kit, sold separately)
- Adjustable High Pressure regulator
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.