Welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes weird) world of brewing with herbs and spices! Here you will find herbs that tantalize and enthrall your senses, perfect for use in your next brew. Explore and have fun with the possibilities that these can lend to your beers!
Dried Hibiscus Flowers, 2.5 ozItem #: 2441
These dried flowers can be used beermaking, adding a refreshing flavor and color to beer.$3.99
Toasted Coconut Chips, 4 oz.Item #: 2444
Toasted coconut chips, perfect for use in brewing!$3.99
Chicory Root, 1 oz.Item #: 2430
Used as a coffee substitute and as a tea, chicory root will add a darker, richer color to beers and can complement roasted malt character.$1.99
Spruce Essence, 2 oz.Item #: 6118
- Give your beer or wine a spruce kick!
- Good for up to 12 gallons
- Great for holiday beers, or rustic wines and meads!
Dried Japones Chiles, 2 oz.Item #: 2442
- Japones chiles that can be used in making pepper beers!
- Can also be used in making Japanese tsukemono (pickles)
- A medium-hot pepper, heat increases with longer contact time and higher ABV