Welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes weird) world of brewing with herbs and spices! Here you will find herbs that tantalize and enthrall your senses, perfect for use in your next brew. Explore and have fun with the possibilities that these can lend to your beers!
Tangerine Peel, 1 oz.Item #: 2435
- Dried tangerine peel, ready to use in your brew!
- Adds a distinct and refreshing tangerine flavor and aroma to beer
- Great for a range of beer styles, from citrus IPAs and pale ales to wheat beers and Belgians!
Lime Peel, 1 ozItem #: 2428
The dried peel of lime, it is used to add a zesty lime character to many different styles of beer.$2.99
Dried Hibiscus Flowers, 2.5 ozItem #: 2441
These dried flowers can be used beermaking, adding a refreshing flavor and color to beer.$2.99
Spruce Essence, 2 oz.Item #: 6118
- Give your beer or wine a spruce kick!
- Good for up to 12 gallons
- Great for holiday beers, or rustic wines and meads!