Welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes weird) world of brewing with herbs and spices! Here you will find herbs that tantalize and enthrall your senses, perfect for use in your next brew. Explore and have fun with the possibilities that these can lend to your beers!
Dried Hibiscus Flowers, 2.5 ozItem #: 2441
These dried flowers can be used beermaking, adding a refreshing flavor and color to beer.$3.99
Toasted Coconut Chips, 4 oz.Item #: 2444
Toasted coconut chips, perfect for use in brewing!$3.99
Rose Hips, 3 oz.Item #: 2412
Rose hips are the fruit of the rose plant. They can be added to beer to add a floral flavor and aroma in the finished product.$4.99
Spruce Essence, 2 oz.Item #: 6118
- Give your beer or wine a spruce kick!
- Good for up to 12 gallons
- Great for holiday beers, or rustic wines and meads!
Dried Japones Chiles, 2 oz.Item #: 2442
- Japones chiles that can be used in making pepper beers!
- Can also be used in making Japanese tsukemono (pickles)
- A medium-hot pepper, heat increases with longer contact time and higher ABV