Nothing says complexity like oak! Oak has long been used as the choice for making barrels used to store wine, beer and spirits. With a range of forms, types, and toasts, oak will add its own unique character to the drink in question. From soft, subdued notes lent by French oak to the big, bold flavors contributed by American oak, there are a million uses for this most hallowed of woods! Chips and cubes of all sorts, we've got what you need right here!
Hungarian Oak StickItem #: GF395
- Authentic Hungarian oak for full oak flavor and character!
- Medium Toast
- Measures 8 in. x 0.75 in. x 0.75 in.
- Fits perfectly into the necks of standard size carboys
American Oak Infusion Spirals, Medium Plus Toast - 2 PackItem #: GF201P
The perfect way to infuse oak character into your beer and wine!$9.99
Hartfield and Co. Bourbon Barrel - 5 GallonsItem #: GF1051
A 5 gallon barrel previously used to age bourbon whiskey from Hartfield & Co. Distillery; the first distillery in Bourbon County, KY for more than a century! Perfect for aging your homebrew creations from beer to wine, and even cider!
WILL SHIP/BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS$129.99
New American Oak Barrel - 5 Gallons - Medium CHARRED (Level 3)Item #: 8015
- A 5 gallon American oak barrel with a medium (level 3) charred on the inside.
- Perfect for aging spirits or any other drink you can think of!