41 YEARS AGO, HOMEBREWING BECAME LEGAL!
On October 14, 1978 Jimmy Carter signed into law H.R. 1337, which included an amendment creating an exemption from taxation for beer/wine brewed at home for personal or family use. And thus, 41 years ago home beer and winemaking became federally legal!
In honor of this great day (and this great hobby!), we're offering 15% OFF orders over $41 (some exclusions apply), now through MONDAY 10/14/2019! Follow these simple steps to get the deal:
1. Add $41 of qualifying items to your cart.
2. Enter promo code HR1337 into the promo code field on the shopping cart page.
3. Proceed through the checkout process!
NOTE: Offer valid through end of day Monday 10/14/2019 at 11:59 PM est. Available in-store and online. In-store customers must mention promo to get the deal! Offer not valid towards bulk grains, Blichmann/ANVIL/SS Brewtech/SPIKE Brewing equipment, PicoBrews, pre-order items (like limited edition wine kits and cider), and gift cards. Not available with any other offers or promos!
Here are some product ideas. Offer NOT restricted to what you see below!
Duda Diesel Plate Chiller (30 Plate)Item #: H-102
- A plate chiller from Duda Diesel!
- Chill wort under standard conditions to 75F instantly!
- Perfect for 5 or 10 gallon batches of beer
Ekuanot Cryo LupuLN2 Hop Pellets - 1 ozItem #: 2224A
- A concentration of Ekuanot resin and aromatic compounds in a convient hop pellet form!
- Gives you a ton of hop flavor and aroma without the plant material and associated astringency!
- Twice the resin content of traditional hop pellets - use at half the rate!