Marchisio 100L Variable Capacity Stainless Steel Tank (Short)Item #: 8042
- 100 Liter (26 gallon) capacity stainless steel wine tank.
- Floating lid allows for variable size batches of wine.
- Great for wine fermentation as well as long term aging and storage.
- Wide mouth design makes these easy to clean!
- NEW: Now includes upgraded TankToppr Airlock Riser to help eliminate headspace in your tank!
- Same equipment used in commercial wineries throughout the world!
- Made in Italy.
Stainless Support Stand for 100L & 200L Variable Capacity Tanks - 20 in/50 cmItem #: 8067
Stainless Steel Support Stand for the #8042 (100L) and #8045 (200L) tanks (stainless steel tank not included). Elevates your tank just over one foot off the ground to allow for easier emptying and sampling. Can support stainless steel tanks up to 20 in. (50 cm.) in diameter.$99.99
Kombucha Tank 100 Liter Stainless Steel with Dust Cover and Ball ValveItem #: 8042SP
- 100 Liter (26 gallon) capacity stainless steel kombucha tank.
- Includes food grade lid/dust cover, and 1/2 inch stainless steel ball valve for easy emptying/sampling.
- Tank dimensions (20 in. diameter x 24 in. height) are great for small to mid-size kombucha shops where space is a constraint.
- Wide opening and stainless steel construction allow for easy cleaning after each use.
- Hundreds of these tanks are used in the production of Kombucha from around the country each day!
- Made in Italy.
Replacement Lid Gasket for 1000L Marchisio Variable Capacity Tank (1000mm)Item #: 8086
- The perfect replacement gasket for the lid on your 1000L variable capacity fermenter
- Inflatable design inflates to expand
- Creates a seal on the tank and protects your wine!
Stainless Steel Ball Valve Assembly for 100L and 200L Variable Capacity Tanks - 1/2 in. NPTItem #: GF1070
- Upgrade your 100L and 200L variable capacity wine tanks to a stainless steel ball valve
- 1/2 in. NPT stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel will last longer and the NPT fitting allows for a variety of attachments that meet your winery's needs