Vintners Best One Gallon Wine Making Equipment Kit - Designed specifically for those wanting to make smaller batches of wine who don't want to lift a whole bunch of heavy equipment, or for those just looking to try wine making out for the first time. The kit is a perfect companion for Winexpert One Gallon ingredient kits, but is also great for fresh fruit from your garden and other wine grape concentrate kits.
What's really great about this kit, is that it mirrors pretty much what is needed to make larger batches of wine, so you can get your feet wet, and learn the basics, then upgrade to a larger kit!
The one gallon wine making kit comes with the following equipment:
- 2 Gallon Fermenting Bucket
- Grommeted Lid for 2 Gallon Fermenting Bucket
- Clear One Gallon Glass Jug
- Mini Auto-Siphon
- 5/16" Siphon Hose with Shut-Off Clamp
- Fermtech Bottle Filler
- Easy Clean
- Potassium Metabisulphite
- Dual End Swizzle Spoon
- Wine Thief
- #6.5 Drilled Rubber Stopper
- Dual Scale Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Alla Triple Scale Hydrometer
- 10" Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar
- 6 Pack of wine corks
What Else is Needed?
In addition to this kit, you will need the following:
- Wine Ingredients: As we said, this kit can be used for just about any wine you want to make using your own fruit or other wine grape concentrates. We've also provided a list of Winexpert One Gallon Ingredient kits to choose from as well.
- Wine Bottles: 5 empty wine bottles. You can use old bottles that have been cleaned and sanitized. If not available, we sell by the case, item #5230