A complete electric brewing system from Blichmann Engineering! Part of the Blichmann Engineering Pro Series, this system comes with everything you need to make 10 finished gallons of beer. All you need on top of this system is something to ferment in! Blichmann has taken the hassle out of cobbling together a brewing system with these Pro Series horizontal systems. Mash, sparge, boil and chill with these all-in-one systems! Perfect for home use or as pilot systems for commercial breweries, these systems use three top-of-the-line Blichmann Boilermaker kettles with a horizontal arrangement where two Blichmann RipTide pumps move water and wort between kettles and through the Therminator wort chiller, making brew days a breeze! Loaded with all the accessories you could need for a complete brew day, including 240v heating elements and RIMS Rocket, temperature control modules, false bottom, AutoSparge for sparging, whirlpool fitting in the boil kettle, RipTide pumps and stainless steel brewing table on casters. No fuss, no hassle, just pure pro brewing power from Blichmann Engineering!
- A top quality system that can produce 10 gallons of finished beer!
- Three kettle horizontal electric system allows you to mash, sparge, boil and chill - all in one compact area!
- Systems consist of all high quality Blichmann Engineering parts which have been engineered for making the best beer possible!
10 Gallon Turnkey System Includes
- HLT: 15 Gallon Electric Boilermaker w/240v BoilCoil
- Mash: 15 Gallon Boilermaker w/Autosparge, False Bottom and RIMS Rocket for mash control
- Boil: 20 Gallon Electric Boilermaker w/240v BoilCoil and whirlpool fitting
- 2x 240v Temperature Control Modules
- 2x Blichmann RipTide Brewing Pumps
- Therminator Wort Chiller
- 72 in. x 24 in. 14 ga 304 Stainless Steel Brewing Table with drip ledge, apron, heavy duty casters and adjustable height lower storage shelf
- Hoses and Fittings
All Pro Series Horizontal Brewing Systems ship via Fedex freight shipping with liftgate from Blichmann Engineering
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.