Great Fermentations is proud to bring you SS Brewtech Kettles, a line of kettles known for their incredible functionality. This 20 gallon model (22.7 gallon total capacity) is loaded with features that make brew day fun and easy. A 304 stainless steel 1/2 in. 3-piece ball valve with integrated pick-up assembly makes recirculation and transferring a breeze! Unique to the SS Brewtech kettles is a trub dam that deflects whirlpooled trub away from the dip tube, leaving more trub in the kettle and extracting more wort to be made into sweet, sweet beer. These kettles feature internal gallon markings, silicon coated riveted handles for safe handling, and the ability to hand the kettle lid on the handles. Make the beer of your dreams come true with an SS Brewtech Kettle!
- A brew kettle by SS Brewtech with a ton of functionality!
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Silicon grab handles for safe handling
- Strong riveted handles
- Internal gallon markings, starting a 2 gallons
- 7/8 in. re-circulation port standard
- Thermometer port for addition of a thermometer
- Tri-clad bottom, perfect for induction brewing!
- 3-piece 1/2 in. stainless steel ball valve
- Pick-up assembly
- Trub Dam
- Plugs for thermometer and recirculation ports
- Construction: 1.0mm 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 21.3 in. H x 17.7 in. W
- Total Capacity: 22.7 gallons
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.