Three taps on a draft tower! This 3 in. diameter draft tower can be installated on the top of a mini refridgerator or on top of your home bar! It has a durable stainless steel body which looks fabulous and is easy to keep clean. The included liquid side connections on the liquid lines are standard beer hex nuts and can be fastened to U.S. sanke couplers for dispensing of beer from commercial kegs. However, these are easily converted to ball or pin lock connections for those with home brew style kegs. Be able to dispense multiple beers at once with this stainless steel draft tower!
- Have three beers on tap at the same time!
- Sleek stainless steel tower is easy to keep clean
- Perfect for installation in a mini refridgerator or in your home bar
- Stainless steel tower
- Three standard chrome-plated brass faucets with preinstalled shanks
- Three black faucet knobs
- Tower installation gasket
- Four each installation bolts, washers and nuts
- Three 5 ft. lengths of 3/16 in. inner diameter tubing, preinstalled with tailpieces and hex beer nuts
- Three neoprene washers
- Construction: stainless steel (tower), chrome-plated brass (faucets and shanks)
- Tower diameter: 3 in.
- Tubing: 3/16 in. ID x 7/16 in. OD