It's here! We searched far and wide, and have found a three-way valve for use in your home brewery. This 1/2" female NPT 3-way valve can be used for a number of different functions in your brewery. From diverting recirculating wort from your mash tun to your boil kettle at the end of your mash, to having a spare port to vent out to reduce cavitation in your pump, this valve does it all. Made of high-quality stainless steel, this is the ball valve for multiple application that has a ton of uses!
- Three ports to make your brew day easier. One can be used for the inlet, and the other two can be used to redirect your wort to different kettles based on your setup!
- Valve design gives a tight seal and stops from leaking.
- 1/2 in. NPT female ports will fit right into your existing setup.
- Stainless steel design can withstand your hot brewing temperatures, and can even have boiling hot wort recirulated through.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Number of Ports: 3
- Port Size: 1/2 in. NPT (female threads)