In addition to doing preorders for hop rhizomes, Great Fermentations is proud to bring you hop starter plants for in-store pick up. These hop starter plants are easier to work with than rhizomes since they have already started growing. Preorder yours today!
AlphAroma, a unique New Zealand hop variety that was bred in the 1970s and released in 1983, has excellent dual purpose characteristics. Generally having an alpha acid content of 5.8 to 10.9%, these hops work wonderfully as both bittering and aroma hops, giving a firm bitterness and a fruity, citrusy aroma. These go well in beers from pale ales to lagers!
- An already-established hop plant with a higher chance of survival!
- AlphAroma is a great dual purpose hop from New Zealand
- Get your hop garden started right - with hop plants!
|Alpha Acids:||5.8 - 10.9%|
|Beta Acids:||2.4 - 4.8%|
|Total Oil:||0.98 - 1.52 mls/100g|
|Characteristics:||citrus and tropical fruit|
**NOTE** To prevent delays and issues, please do not include anything other than Hop Plants and hop twine on your pre-orders. If other items are on the order, they will either be removed, or split off into a separate order where additional shipping charges will apply!
- We will pre-authorize your credit card at the time of order, but won't fully charge your card until the hop plants come in.
- Product availability is subject to weather conditions. Mother Nature doesn't always play nice!
- Available for in-store pickup only.
** NOTE ** This is a perishable item, and as such, needs to be picked up soon after arrival! We will contact you with an exact arrival date. As much as we don't like to do it, we reserve the right to cancel your order if you do not pick up within five days of arrival. We of course will refund any payments.
Available by Pre-Order Only
Pre-Order By: March 12th, 2017
Available for Pickup (no shipping): Mid to Late May Arrival