Want to have an electric brew pot but don't want to drill holes to make it work? Introducing the electric BoilerMaker brew pot from Blichmann Engineering. With this product you get the best in class G2 BoilerMaker brew pot, a Blichmann BoilCoil, and the necessary holes already drilled in the pot! The BoilCoil fits on the inside of a brew kettle and offers unparalleled heating performance for heating up your wort or brewing liquor quickly and efficiently! No more open flames to deal with, the BoilCoil makes electric brewing easy and can be used in either an indoor or outdoor brewing setup!
Perfect for: Full wort boil for a 5 gallon batch (boils up to 6.5 gallons of wort)
NOTE: The BoilCoil is NOT DESIGNED to be used with a false bottom as a mash tun!
Important Electrical Info Please Read!!!
This 7.5 gallon 120v Electric BoilerMaker comes with a twist & lock L5-20 style plug that is designed to plug into a controller or switch for use. Blichmann offers their 120v electric control module, which is the perfect controller for this BoilCoil! Using the temperature sensor that comes with their control module, you can adjust temperature or output power. PLEASE NOTE that you absolutely must have a controller of some sort to use the BoilCoil, and the BoilCoil cannot be plugged directly into a wall receptacle.
Rated Voltage (VAC): 120v
Recommended GFCI Breaker Size: 20 amps
Min Operation Water Volume: 2.5 gallons
Ramp Rate in degrees F/minute = 0.0068 X Watts / gallons
BoilerMaker Brew Pot Features
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this pot into a family heirloom.*
- Patent pending parabolic valve provides linear flow for unparalleled flow control. Built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink free. Cool touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy. No tools are required for disassembly, so cleaning is fast and easy!
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer with our unique patented brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience.
- Improved surface finish hides finger-prints and cleans impeccably; sleek brush on the outside and a silky smooth satin finish on the inside.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratch. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8" of bottom!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and lid storage on the pot handle.
- Cool touch high impact glass filled nylon handles are durable, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Each BoilCoil is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and doesn't interfere with whirlpooling.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching!
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- The BoilCoil includes a high quality flexible "plug and play" 12 ft. factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and a custom removable plug on the other end.
* 7.5,10,15,20 gal pots are single piece American made construction. 30 gal pots and larger are imported welded construction made to Blichmann's strict quality requirements. All pots 100% assembled in Blichmann Engineering's facility in Lafayette, Indiana.
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.
*California Consumers Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm*