Dial in your dissolved oxygen for your wort perfectly with this oxygen regulator from Blichmann Engineering! Dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in your wort are very important for yeast health during the beginning of fermentation. Too little DO can inhibit yeast growth and health, creating off-flavors and producing a yeast culture that cannot fully ferment and attenuate your beer. Too much DO and your yeast might go crazy producing solventlike fusel alcohols. Blichmann Engineering has created this oxygen regulator to fit on oxygen tanks with a CGA 540 connection and perfectly regulate your oxygen output!
The settings on this are in liters per minute (LPM), with individual settings of 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 4, and 7 LPM. Generally speaking, with most O2 stones an output of 1 LPM for 1 to 2 minutes will allow you to get the perfect target DO saturation of 8 to 10 parts per million for a 5.5 gallon batch. However, as every setup and situation is different, Blichmann has included thorough instructions in their documentation and on their website for perfectly oxygenated wort every time! Make better beer with a Blichmann oxygen flow regulator!
- Get the perfect dissolved oxygen levels in your beer every time!
- Comes with a 1/4 in. male flare fitting for easy oxygenation line hook-up.
- Works with standard oxygen tanks(CGA 540 connection).
- Has a range of different flow rates in liters per minute to precisely dial in your oxygenation rates!
- Regulator Settings: 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 4, 7 Liters Per Minute. Perfect for home size batches to small commercial use.
- Connection Type: Tank connection CGA 540, oxygen outlet connection 1/4 in male flare
- Batches Per Tank: 200+
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.