Oxygenate your wort like the professionals do with this In-Line Oxygenation Kit from Blichmann Engineering! At the heart of this device is a stainless steel Infusion-T. Wort flows through the Infusion-T using high quality Blichmann 1/2" QuickConnectors. Inside the Infusion-T is a stainless steel infusion stone which does the heavy lifting of dissolving oxygen into your wort. A gas regulator and O2 supply hose fitted with 1/2" swivel nuts sets come with the unit as well. This premium kit comes with an oxygen regulator is sized to fit on a full-sized oxygen tank. Simply hook everything up, flow wort through the infusion T and turn on the gas regulator to create a constant stream of small bubbles, and you're wort will be fully oxygenated by the time it hits the fermenter...nothing to it! Stainless steel parts make for easy cleaning and sanitizing to ensure great beer every time!
- Quickly and easily oxygenate your beer wort to promote yeast health and vigorous fermentation.
- Quickly disassembles for cleaning and sanitation (unlike other products on the market!)
- O2 Stone porosity is the perfect balance between small bubble size for quickly dissolving the oxygen, yet has the permeability for sanitizers to fully and quickly penetrate the stone for proper sanitation. Other manufacturers use stones so fine that sanitizers cannot penetrate them and they must be boiled to be properly sanitized.
- 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- Two 1/2 in. QuickConnectors
- Blichmann O2 Flow regulator - Fits on full-sized oxygen tanks
- Custom stainless t-fitting
- 5 ft. length of hose
Needed but Not Included
You will need tubing (we suggest high temp tubing) for the in and out flow ports of the Infusion-T. Everything else is included in the kit. You just need to provide the tubing to get the wort to the oxygenation kit, and the tubing to get the oxygenated wort to your fermenter!
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.