PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently on backorder from the manufacturer, and is expected to be back in stock in late June. Order now to ensure yours once the item is back in stock.
The Patent Pending QuickCarb™ from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gallon keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly. And with no chance of accidentally over-carbonating your beer!
QuickCarb Includes the Following Items
- Circulating pump with mounting plate and keg hanging attachment
- Stainless Steel Infusion-T with 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- All necessary QuickConnectors, tubing, and fittings
- Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect
- Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Required DC transformer and plug for the circulating pump
All you need to provide is the beer, ball lock corny keg, CO2 tank and regulator!
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over-carbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation.
- Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator (Item GF081DR or GF081R) and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
QuickCarb Instructional Video
For shipping orders, this product is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. For pickup orders, we carry a supply of these in all our stores but will contact you if we are out at the time of your order.