Get the temperature readings you needs with this adjustable angle kettle thermometer from Brewer's Best! This thermometer has two screws on either side that can be loosened so the dial can be oriented in your desired position and tightened to hold position. A 1/2 in. male NPT threading allows it to be installed in many standard homebrew fittings and kettles with NPT fittings. The 4 in. probe is sufficient to take readings inside a kettle, and the 3 in. dial face displays both fahrenheit and celcius temperatures. The dial also features a calibration screw for proper calibration. The raange on the dial goes from 0 to 220F (0 to 100C.)
- 4 inch stainless steel
- 3 inch dial face makes it easy to read
- 1/2 inch NPT fitting makes it easy to install on almost any homebrew kettle
- Temperature range is 20-220F/0-100C.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fast Response to Temperature Change
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver.