This burner is built to last! The Brewer's Best Element Burner is a solid iron burner with a hot flame for maximum boiling ability! Designed for use with larger pots, the Element features a manifold that spreads the flame and delivers more power than lesser burners. At 75,000 BTUs, this burner can get ten gallons of wort at 50F up to boil in less than an hour! It includes a 10 PSI adjustable regulator to control flame and temperature more precisely for applications such as mashing and heating sparge water. Boils are achieved in a fraction of the time as on gas stoves or inferior burners. Make the switch to the Brewer's Best Element Burner today and experience the difference!
- 75,000 BTUs of heat output for quick heating and boiling.
- 18 in. cooking surface that can accommodate large boil kettles.
- Great for brewing applications!
- Type: Cast iron burner
- Dimensions: 18 in. (Diameter of Cooking Surface) x 12 in. (Height)
- 10 PSI High Pressure regulator with 36 in. hose
- Fuel: Propane