This is the older brother of the Chugger Pump family and comes with all the basic specs as its siblings, but has the added benefit of a larger 3/4" center inlet stainless steel head. Bigger in this case is definitely better. Bigger inlet = easier priming = less chance to run it dry. Comes stock with a 1/20 horsepower motor, can handle liquid up to 250F (120C), and all the materials are FDA Food Compliant. Did we mention yet that the head is made of stainless steel? Yeah, that's pretty cool.
For an ideal setup, add a ball valve to the outlet port so you can throttle down your flow rate which will allow more efficient sparging and cooling.
- Max Flow of 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- 3/4" male NPT inlet and 1/2" male NPT outlet
- 2' x 7/8" impeller
- 4 ft. 115V power chord
- Stainless Steel head
- Handles liquids up to 250F (120C)
- Comes with mounting plate to help integrate into your existing system
- Pump is NOT self-priming. Don't run dry