Bottle your wine the easy way, with the revolutionary Enolmaster Wine 4 Bottle Filler! This filler is the perfect bottling solution for small/medium sized commercial wineries. This Italian bottle filler uses a vacuum pump to pump wine from the carboy/demijohn/barrel directly into the bottles, eliminating the need to lift your vessel onto an elevated surface and siphon. What's more, the vacuum pump helps eliminate most oxygen; creating an environment perfect for long term wine stability! Wine can be pumped from up to 12 feet away. The fillers can be adjusted to fit almost any size bottle, and shuts off automatically when the wine reaches the perfect level in the bottle. Any excess wine is safely collected in the collection vessel, so no wine goes to waste and no messes are created! The Enolmaster Wine Bottle Filler can be run continuously, and has the ability to bottle up to 600 bottles per hour (750 mL bottles)! To clean, simply run cleaning solution or water through the unit into a few bottles, and you are good to go!
- Neck Diameter: From 16 up to 28 mm (0.63 to 1.1 in)
- Bottle Height: From 250 up to 330 mm (9.8 to 13 in)
- Vacuum powered wine filler, that can fill up to 600 bottles/hour!
- 4 Stainless Steel Filling Nozzles will provide years of durable use.
- Powered by a 110v motor.
- Adjustable fill level.
- Wine tank can be up to 12 feet below the Enolmaster.
- Also fills magnum size bottles.
- Vacuum powered filling allows for no contact between wine and pump or mechanical components.
- Also can fill Dry Spirits
- Overflow bin is made of Pyrex, and the unit includes high-temp tubing so it can withstand alcohol levels above 20% ABV and liquid temperatures up to 230° F (110° C).
- Made in Italy!
- Weight: 55 lbs. (cart weight will show more for rating purposes)
- Power: 120v, 50/60 hz with standard plug.
- Dimensions (Inches): 18.1 x 25.6 x 17.7 (L x W x H).