Regulate fermentation temperatures in your Fast Ferment conical fermenter with the new insulated fermentation jacket from Fast Brewing! This insulated jacket fits perfectly around your Fast Ferment fermenter, and can be used with either the wall mounting or the stand. Used in conjunction with 1 or 2 liter frozen salt water bottles, this can keep the temperature inside the fermenter down as low as 30F below room temperature! Every liter of frozen salt water can lower the temperature inside the jacket approximately 2.5F, and will generally only need to be changed every 2 to 5 days. For keeping things warm in cool climates, simply add a heating pad! The jacket has narrow openings for the wall mounts, as well as a flap for the thermometer so you can take temperature readings without completely opening the jacket. The minds at Fast Ferment have thought of everything! Keep your temperatures under control and make better beer and wine with the Fast Ferment Insulated Fermentation Jacket!
NOTE: Older models of the Fast Ferment produced before August 2015 came with an older style bracket that is not pre-drilled for holding the bottles of ice and are not strong enough to support the extra weight of the jacket and ice. A set of new brackets that can support the extra weight and are pre-drilled for holding the bottles of ice can be purchased separately. Contact us for more info.
- Keep your temperatures constant with added bottles of ice water or a heating pad!
- Works with both the wall mounts and the Fast Ferment stand
- Can keep temperatures stable up to 30F below room temperature
- Used with either beer or wine fermentation
- Sturdy nylon exterior and waterproof thermo plastic inside help to keep the fermenter insulated and protected!
- Fast Ferment insulated fermentation jacket
- Cords and cord locks for suspending bottles of ice water from mounting brackets
- Two velcro strips for wall mounting brackets