Introducing the FerMonster: a plastic wide mouth carboy for fermentation! This 7 gallon total capacity wide mouth carboy is perfect for fermentation of beer, wine, mead, cider, and just about anything else you can imagine! Made of high quality PET plastic, the FerMonster features a wide mouth opening with a plastic lid and a gasket that help the lid to seal tightly onto the mouth. A drilled hole in the center of the lid accommodates a #10 drilled stopper or a Better Bottle universal stopper. Easily add dry hops, fruit purees, oak chips, and just about anything else with this sleek design, now proudly brought to you by Great Fermentations!
- Wide mouth opening at top is 4 inches wide, and allows for super easy cleaning, batch after batch.
- Carboy body is smooth so no yeast or sediment will stick to the side during fermentation.
- One-piece lid design comes with an o-ring to help create an air-tight seal.
- Lid comes pre-drilled for hole that will work with a #10 stopper (item 4629) or BB Universal Bung (item 5153).
- Comes with 5, 6, and 7 gallon level markings on side so you know exactly how much is in your carboy.
- PET Plastic construction which is taste and odor free
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Mouth Opening: 4 inches
- Width: 11.3 inches
- Height: 20.9 inches (including lid)
- Construction: P.E.T. Plastic