The WIFI Enabled Inkbird ITC-308 is an affordable dual relay output temperature controller perfect for fermentation applications OR for building your very own custom keezer! It is packed with features to help you keep your beer at just the right temperature, producing perfect lagers and ales alike. This WIFI smart controller supports both IOS & Android. The WIFI supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi routers, and there is a free downloadable app, "InkbirdSmart" which is able to monitor temperature at any time. It has dual display windows for displaying both set temperature and actual temperature, and can display temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celcius. Both high and low temperature alarms are available on this unit, as well as compressor delay protections for refrigeration control and sensor fault alarm. Plug and Play, this has plugs for both heating and cooling devices, such as heating pads and refrigerators. It has temperature calibration, and can be set for individual heating and cooling differentials. It also comes with a 2m (6.56 ft) NTC sensor cable and probe for easy temperature detection. Making temperature control safe, reliable and easy, the Inkbird ITC-308 is perfect for your fermentation needs!
- Easy to use plug-and-play design
- WIFI Enabled! Use with the free downloadable app "InkbirdSmart"
- Dual relay output
- Plugs for both heating and cooling devices
- Dual LCD display for set temperature and actual temperature readings at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarm function
- Over temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Temperature Control Range : -40~100C / -40~212F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1C / 0.1F Temperature Accuracy: ±1C (-50 ~ 70C) / ±1F (-50 ~ 160F)
- Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
- Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC