The Intertap Flow Control Facuet allows you to control the flow level with the simple turn of a side lever. This lever makes it easy to balance beer lines for just the right pour, and are recommended on lines where beer styles are constantly switched. Get the perfect beer flow for every pour! NOTE: This model cannot be used with the shank spring and should be manually closed after use.
Intertap beer faucets have incredible functionality that improve upon competitive faucet designs in a number of ways. Other forward-sealing faucet designs rely on a pendulum design and floating o-ring that creates more pressure on the bottom than on the top. While sanitary, this style can break down over time more quickly if not maintained, and cause the dreaded faucet leak. Intertap faucets feature an innovative tap shuttle design which fits perfectly into the sealing o-ring, evenly distributing pressure on the sealing o-ring. This means a tighter seal that will keep your faucet functioning for longer!
Intertap faucets also feature an interchangable threaded nozzle design for switching between different serving nozzles. This way, instead of changing the whole faucet every time you change to another beer style, you just unscrew the old nozzle and screw on the new one! See the faucet nozzles in the related products section below.
- Forward-sealing beer faucet that features an innovative tap shuttle design for better sealing every time, extending the life of the faucet!
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Threaded interchangable nozzle design allows you to switch from regular to stout spout or growler filler spout in seconds
- Flow control allows you to perfectly vary your flow rates and balance your draft system in no time!
- Cheaper than competing models with similar if not improved quality and feature sets
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Faucet Seal Type: Forward-Seal with Tap Shuttle
- Threaded Interchangable Nozzle Design