Tired of cleaning, rinsing and sanitizing 50+ bottles every time you finish making a 5 gallon batch of beer? Bottling is consistently the homebrewer's least favorite part of brewing, and for good reason. But what if you could have cold, tasty draft beer on hand at any given time, and only have to deal with one, big container instead of a bunch of bottles? Not only that, priming sugar and the possibility of bottle bombs become things of the past as you are able to force-carbonate your beer to whatever carbonation level you like. Great Fermentations' Ball Lock Kegging system comes with everything you need to keg and dispense your homebrew!
Kegging System Includes the Following:
- 5 gallon reconditioned ball lock cornelius keg (handle color as well as type can vary between single and dual handle)
- 5 lb. used CO2 tank (EMPTY). You can either have this filled up at a local gas company, or you can purchase a fill at our store for an additional fee.
- Taprite dual gauge regulator with shutoff & check valve
- Gas ball lock disconnect with swivel nut set
- Liquid ball lock disconnect with swivel nut set
- Basic Picnic faucet for serving your homebrew
- 4 feet of 3/16 in. ID liquid line
- 3 feet of 5/16 in. ID gas line
- 4 clamps
- Tap Into Kegging User Manual