A 100 liter (26 gallon) stainless steel fermenter for Kombucha. Being one of our most popular items, several hundred of these are used in the production of Kombucha from around the country each day! It features a 100% stainless steel body that will provide you years of use. The included lid/dust cover is made of food grade plastic and is easy to clean. It also features an easy to use Stainless Steel ball valve at the bottom for draining and sampling. In addition to making kombucha, these tanks are great for other applications such as cold brew coffee, or just about anything else that benefits from a stainless steel vessel. Made in Italy by Marchisio.
- Large 100L (26 gallon) tank for fermenting large batches of Kombucha.
- Stainless steel construction - the perfect, inert material for Kombucha fermentation!
- 1/2 in. NPT stainless steel ball valve allows for easy sampling and draining.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 24 in. (W x H)
- Stainless steel fermenter body
- Spigot assembly
- Food grade lid/dust cover
This stainless steel tank is a professional piece of equipment. It is manufactured by Marchisio S.p.A. of Italy, a recognized world leader of winery equipment since 1950. These are the same brand of tanks that are used by professional wineries and kombucha manufacturers from around the world. The tanks are made of heavy-gauge, 304 stainless steel with a beautiful, polished-marble finish.