A 50 liter (13 gallon) variable capacity stainless steel fermenter for wine, straight from Italy! This Marchisio fermentation tank is perfect for doing wine fermentation. It features a lid that can sit on the surface of the wine and inflates to expand and create a seal on the edges of the tank. This is done by inflating with the included air pump. The lid comes with a length of rope for lowering down into the tank if you do not have a lot of volume. It also comes with a two-stage waterless airlock that attaches to the lid and have a check ball design to allow CO2 to escape during primary fermentation and seals the tank when CO2 is not being produced. It also features a spigot at the bottom for draining and sampling. In addition to winemaking, these variable capacity fermenters are perfect for large-scale kombucha or cold brew coffee production. Go big in winemaking with a variable capacity stainless steel fermenter from Marchisio!
- Large 50L fermenter for fermenting large batches of wine!
- Stainless steel construction - the perfect, inert material for wine fermentation!
- Variable capacity design means that you can safely ferment two gallons or ten gallons with no problems!
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 20 in. (W x H)
- Stainless steel fermenter body
- 1/2 in. Stainless Steel ball valve assembly
- Variable capacity lid with inflation tube
- Air pump
- Two stage waterless airlock